Great place to stay for a good price. 30min walk to Santa Monica beach, which was enjoyable. Cleaning service is up early... Real early for someone wanting a sleep in (9:00). Free wifi made contact with the group easy, as well as family back home. The restaurant next door is fantastic! We went there everyday for brekky, lunch and dinner. Also good price with delicious food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Santa Monica's Beach Cities burgeoning neighborhood located on historic Route 66 and easy accessibility to all that Los Angeles has to offer! Mid-City Santa Monica The Gateway Hotel is located less than two miles from Santa Monica's beach side, The Santa Monica Pier and pedestrian friendly Third Street Promenade with an array of luxury shopping and dining all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Best Western, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Plus Gateway Hotel Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Best Western