A very nice hotel. Clean and tidy.
good access to santa monica beach etc. One bus ride for one dollar and you are close to the beach, food outlets and a shopping centre plus much more.
Hotel staff are very helpful and we recieved a welcome pack upon arrival.
The hotel has an i-hop food outlet on the ground floor that is open early until late and the hotel has its own free underground parking.
Nice modern rooms and clean facilities. A small sun terrace on the 4th floor for all customers.
20 minutes from LAX.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Santa Monica's Beach Cities burgeoning neighborhood located on historic Route 66 and easy accessibility to all that Los Angeles has to offer! Mid-City Santa Monica The Gateway Hotel is located less than two miles from Santa Monica's beach side, The Santa Monica Pier and pedestrian friendly Third Street Promenade with an array of luxury shopping and dining all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Gateway Hotel Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Best Western