Stayed here for 2 nights in August. Nice hotel, great rooms (VERY comfortable beds), clean, excellent TV. Easy to get to the beach on the bus, which stops on Santa Monica Boulevard and costs $1 each way. Not a lot of choice of eateries in the area, but the IHop cafe, which adjoins the hotel, did fabulous breakfasts....huge, of course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Santa Monica's Beach Cities burgeoning neighborhood located on historic Route 66 and easy accessibility to all that Los Angeles has to offer! Mid-City Santa Monica The Gateway Hotel is located less than two miles from Santa Monica's beach side, The Santa Monica Pier and pedestrian friendly Third Street Promenade with an array of luxury shopping and dining all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Gateway Hotel Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Best Western