Spent one night here on trip from San Francisco to San Diego. Hotel is clean and modern - the bathroom being unexpectedly luxurious. There is a sun deck on the roof which provides good views of the City. There is no restaurant or bar on site although there is a basic diner next door. The hotel provides a courtesy shuttle to downtown which is about 16 blocks away although it is walkable in about 20 mins and felt completely safe to wander adjoining neighbourhoods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Santa Monica's Beach Cities burgeoning neighborhood located on historic Route 66 and easy accessibility to all that Los Angeles has to offer! Mid-City Santa Monica The Gateway Hotel is located less than two miles from Santa Monica's beach side, The Santa Monica Pier and pedestrian friendly Third Street Promenade with an array of luxury shopping and dining all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Gateway Hotel Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Best Western