“Great Crepes”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed November 29, 2013

The 3rd Street Promenade is so cool. Great shopping and outside dining. We really like Café Crepe great food and the service was good also. It's a great place to eat when your spending the day shopping on the Promenade. Give it a try when your in Santa Monica.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Crepe

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Cafe Crepe delivered the crepes we were craving! We enjoyed savory breakfast crepes and fruit filled crepes. Delish!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Don't know why their milkshake is so much better than any other I've tried (or even attempted to make). They must have a secret, 'cause it's really divine...The crepes are also incredible. Great atmosphere!

1  Thank luizamitteldorf
Reviewed October 19, 2013

It was late on a Monday night and we were hungry after sightseeing all day. My husband, daughter and I were walking and looking for a place to eat when I spotted Cafe Crepe. I announced that this was where we were eating, and the 2 of them looked less than enthused about my choice. Not anymore, this was one of their favorite meals on our LA vacation!! We were seated quickly and spent some time perusing the large selection of crepes, separated into "Sweet" and "Savory". I relaxed with house special Nutella martini (awesome!) and my daughter had hot chocolate with a huge dollop of whipped cream. Our wonderful server, Ivan, answered some questions and we settled on the Club Crepe for my daughter and I to share and the prosciutto/egg/brie/basil for my husband. Both were outstanding!! Ivan cut our club crepe and came back often to check on us. For dessert, we all shared the dark chocolate crepe with ice cream and whipped cream. When the runner brought it out, there was no whipped cream, so he apologized and brought us a mug with a huge amount of whipped cream. Then Ivan noticed that our ice cream was wrong, vanilla instead of chocolate, (I didn't even notice!) and brought out another cup of chocolate, while apologizing profusely. It was a wonderful meal and now the family is on board for crepes all the time. Everyone was friendly and the place was clean and pleasant. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We arrived in Santa Monica after 9 pm, so while walking down 3rd st Promenade, stopped in the Cafe Crepe for a quick Crepe

A little disappointing, for our $7, we got a pre made crepe, warmed up quickly, with suger and lemon

Very dissapoining it was pre made, and quite expensive for what we got

would probably not visit again