“Great cafe with outdoor seating”
Review of Urth Caffe

Urth Caffe
Ranked #6 of 693 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Very busy place with a lively atmosphere. Organic food and great coffee on the slate. We had a breakfast in the garden and it was an ideal place to kick-off a lovely sunny day in Santa Monica!

There are newer reviews for Urth Caffe

Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

We love this caffe. It's always crowded and has a fun atmosphere. Serves great coffee! We love coming here for breakfast and lunch as well

Reviewed August 30, 2014

I have eaten in many nice restaurants in my life, and traveled the world. Urth cafe was one of the best lunches I ever had. Didn't realize that you have to order everything up front which is a little annoying. If you decide you want more, you have to go back and order more. Nonetheless I still rate it 5 stars because the food was incredible.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

This is certainly a coffee and food spot, but there is no comfort here. The seating on metal chairs, or trying to perch on a stone thin bench, is at best uncomfortable.

Today I found the tables on the patio clear of dishes but food all over the tables. Granted its busy, but they need some help in the bussing department, and cleaning the tables and chairs.

I ordered the Salmone, and ate mostly greens, for the price, it was disappointing. The caffe Latte, of which I consider myself an expert, was average.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Like many other Australians in the US, we were in need of a decent coffee - and Urth delivered!
The breakfast menu had plenty of variety and was very tasty.
Service was prompt. Don't let the fact that you have to queue to order put you off - we were served quickly and didn't have any trouble finding a table.
Hunt this place out if you need a good coffee!