“A long wait but a nice meal...”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co
Ranked #17 of 682 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Perth, Australia
“A long wait but a nice meal...”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I love Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., any of them. I went here from lunch and ordered the Shrimp Mac 'N' Cheese but without the shrimp. I didn't like it because it had breadcrumbs on it so I ate some of my Mum's fish and chips. It was delicious.

• Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding ”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I can't begin to describe how enjoyable our first time at Bubba Gump's was. The food was amazing and was only outdone by the friendliness and professional manner in which the staff conducted themselves, in particular Super Mario (without the moustache) who made us and the adjacent two tables take part in a Forrest Gump trivia quiz. Would go there every day if it weren't for the fact we have other places to go.

Naperville, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best shrimp I've had in a while”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My friend and I ordered a shrimp appetizer and entree to share since we were poor college students but decided to splurge for lunch. Both dishes came together and we were surprised at how small the portions were. The shrimp was very well cooked and marinated - so delicious! We quickly devoured both but we still weren't exactly full. The whole experience was a great one, the waiters were fast (Run Forrest Run!) and accommodating.

Visited March 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Filling, tasty, typical high end chain restaurant”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We really enjoyed it for what it was. A lighthearted atmosphere, some trivia, some fun drinks, and food that fit the bill.
Try for a table downstairs by the window so you can watch people on the beach.

• Visited March 2014
Great Falls, Montana
“Sow-darn experience!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

D provided us (wife, son, and I) with an excellent service and keep us entertained with Forrest Gump trivia. We all ordered seafood items and as expected, it was mighty tasty ... and so as the cocktails.

• Visited March 2014