“Good location for lunch”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co
Ranked #16 of 705 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were at the Pier for the day and wanted to eat quickly. We were told that it would be a 15-20 minute wait. We were seated 15 minutes later and they had tons of open tables. Why do some restaurants do that? I guess they want the front to look busy, but kids are not always patient. The food protions were on the small side and came out just luke warm. I would try another restaurant next time as I wouldn't wait unnecessairly again.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,946)

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Great staff, good location and good food. Ate there two nights in a row as my 7 year-old begged us too.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Whenever there is a Bubba Gump around, I check it out. I've never seen a restaurant which is that well organized. From the time you arrive to the minute that you leave, everything is in flow. I have never experienced a bold treating and all the guys working there do it with a smile on their face.

The location at the pier is just perfect.

My favorite is Shrimper's Heaven but you may also want to try the Shrimp Shack Pasta. Can't wait to get back to Bubba Gump!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

this is a must stop at the pier, i have enjoyed the shrimps with beer and great atmopshere!!! Try the jumbo fried shrimps and you won't be disappointed !

1  Thank RealBusinessReview
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This was at Santa Monica Pier while I was on a business trip. I had the fish and chips, since they did not have oysters. Good view of the beach and ocean!!