“Fun experience”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Great staff, good location and good food. Ate there two nights in a row as my 7 year-old begged us too.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,947)

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Whenever there is a Bubba Gump around, I check it out. I've never seen a restaurant which is that well organized. From the time you arrive to the minute that you leave, everything is in flow. I have never experienced a bold treating and all the guys working there do it with a smile on their face.

The location at the pier is just perfect.

My favorite is Shrimper's Heaven but you may also want to try the Shrimp Shack Pasta. Can't wait to get back to Bubba Gump!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

this is a must stop at the pier, i have enjoyed the shrimps with beer and great atmopshere!!! Try the jumbo fried shrimps and you won't be disappointed !

1  Thank RealBusinessReview
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This was at Santa Monica Pier while I was on a business trip. I had the fish and chips, since they did not have oysters. Good view of the beach and ocean!!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Our party of 4 arrived without a reservation on what appeared to be a very busy Thursday evening. After just a 15minute wait we were shown to our table downstairs. Having only been in USA 48 hours we hadn't realised that this was a chain restaurant & as such, we were impressed with the quality of food & the very efficient & friendly service.
The Forrest Gump theme made for a fun evening.