We just returned from our 2nd stay at the Channel Road Inn. Last time we were there was 10 years ago; it remains a great place to stay.
Breakfasts are amazing and the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.
They recommended places to eat dinner and even arranged reservations. They have bicycles available for use and the location is great for exploring the area, the beach and the Getty Villa. There is a range of rooms and prices and you won't be sorry.
Highly recommend staying here. We will and we don't plan to wait 10 years for the next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Channel Road Inn was recently ranked as top bed and breakfast in Los Angeles by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine as well as Travel and Leisure Magazine and is located in the seaside community of Santa Monica. With many rooms boasting fireplaces, jetted spa tubs and peeks of the ocean, this charming and finely crafted historic inn offers visitors to the Los Angeles area a relaxing haven by the sea. Guests enjoy the fabulous complimentary amenities including a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Channel Road Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Channel Road Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Monica
- Channel Road Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn