My husband and I stayed here for one night at the beginning of our Pacific Coast Highway trip. We were greeted by the friendly staff at the door and given a tour of the charming inn. Our room had a nice view and was just a mile away from the Santa Monica pier. The room was clean, cozy and relaxing. It felt more like we were visiting friends than staying in a hotel. Breakfast was served in the dining room in the morning including a souffle, fresh baked pastries, coffee and teas. The fireplace was always burning and the staff was very welcoming. We would love to visit some of the other 4 Sisters Inns!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Channel Road Inn was recently ranked as top bed and breakfast in Los Angeles by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine as well as Travel and Leisure Magazine and is located in the seaside community of Santa Monica. With many rooms boasting fireplaces, jetted spa tubs and peeks of the ocean, this charming and finely crafted historic inn offers visitors to the Los Angeles area a relaxing haven by the sea. Guests enjoy the fabulous complimentary amenities including a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Channel Road Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Channel Road Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Monica
- Channel Road Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn