We first stayed at the inn around 6 years ago and returned for 3 nights in May. Since our last visit, the inn has been updated and redecorated. By chance we had the same room as last time (Room 11), which was nicely decorated, comfortable, quiet, clean and with a glimpse of the sea. However, the bed was a bit on the firm side for me this time and the room was very warm with no individual room control. Wifi is now provided, but the signal was a bit sporadic. The girls who look after the inn were all very friendly and accommodating, providing good information and making sure we were well looked after. Breakfast each morning was delicious, as was the afternoon wine and cheese buffet and there is always cake available for a tasty snack, as well as tea, coffee and soft drinks. The inn is in a nice area, close to the beach, just a short drive to the centre of Santa Monica and within easy reach of LA. Although staying at the inn is quite expensive, it is a very nice experience, although it didn’t represent the same value for money as other B&B’s we stayed in during our trip which offered the same level of service and amenities. If we return to LA, we would consider staying here again and would recommend with a couple of provisos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Channel Road Inn was recently ranked as top bed and breakfast in Los Angeles by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine as well as Travel and Leisure Magazine and is located in the seaside community of Santa Monica. With many rooms boasting fireplaces, jetted spa tubs and peeks of the ocean, this charming and finely crafted historic inn offers visitors to the Los Angeles area a relaxing haven by the sea. Guests enjoy the fabulous complimentary amenities including a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Channel Road Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Channel Road Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Channel Road Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Monica