We stayed 2 nights at the Inn in early April. The location is amazing! So close to the beach and at least while we were there, such a quiet area off the beach! Both nights when we went to watch the sunset we were almost the only ones out there! The room was very clean and spacious and the bed was super comfortable. The ladies that work there are very friendly and helpful. Loved the chocolate chip cookies and our welcome name plate when we checked in to the room. We took advantage of the wine and cheese reception every night we were there! So nice to have a few glasses of wine and bites to eat before we go to dinner or out for the evening. They really put quite a bit out for just a happy hour compared to other B & B's we have been too. Spinach/Artichoke dip, hummus, salsa, nuts, pretzels, etc. We also ate breakfast everyday and there was a nice variety. One morning there were the usual things, fresh fruit, pastries, breads, cereal, along with a hot egg dish (my husband liked it, I don't really care for eggs.) The next day was a very tasty strawberry/banana french toast. I love that they have the bikes on site to use. One morning we took off for a bike ride on the path through Venice and Marina del Rey. About 20 miles round trip so you get a workout! Santa Monica is so bike friendly, the bike path is amazing! If you like to walk, you can walk to the 3rd Street Promenade that has several shops/restaurants/bars. We ate dinner one night at Marix on Entrada (which is on the next street over) and we loved the the happy hour tacos and margaritas! Santa Monica and the Channel Inn was our favorite part of our LA location. If we were ever to be back in the area we would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Channel Road Inn was recently ranked as top bed and breakfast in Los Angeles by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine as well as Travel and Leisure Magazine and is located in the seaside community of Santa Monica. With many rooms boasting fireplaces, jetted spa tubs and peeks of the ocean, this charming and finely crafted historic inn offers visitors to the Los Angeles area a relaxing haven by the sea. Guests enjoy the fabulous complimentary amenities including a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Channel Road Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Channel Road Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Channel Road Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Monica