wow! you wouldn't believe there could be such a tranquil place to stay in LA or even Santa Monica - and right by the beach! This is a small and adorable bed & breakfast, the rooms are great with lots of natural light and overlooking a beautiful garden. Breakfast is fresh and homemade and the evening wine & hors deuvres reception is awesome - The smell of flowers, the white soft sheets, the classical music, the yummy quiche, the welcome cookies - it all feels like your host is Bree from Desperate Housewives! (in a good sense, though). They also have a hot tub, as well as free bike rental. LOVED IT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Channel Road Inn was recently ranked as top bed and breakfast in Los Angeles by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine as well as Travel and Leisure Magazine and is located in the seaside community of Santa Monica. With many rooms boasting fireplaces, jetted spa tubs and peeks of the ocean, this charming and finely crafted historic inn offers visitors to the Los Angeles area a relaxing haven by the sea. Guests enjoy the fabulous complimentary amenities including a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Channel Road Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Channel Road Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Channel Road Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Monica