“Mint mojito coffee”

Philz Coffee
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed December 14, 2015 via mobile

Their Mint mojito iced coffee is the amazing. It's light refreshing and chalked full of Caffeine. If you haven't tried it yet, then I highly recommend skipping out on your next Starbucks or coffee bean trip and head straight to Philz's, because once you've had it, you'll never want anything else.

Reviewed December 7, 2015

Philz is a fun, funky SF-based coffee shop that I discovered by another shop owner nearby referring me there. I'm not a huge fan of the line/way you order the coffee, but the curiosity of that experience (I know it's intentional, I'm just impatient when it comes to my caffeine hit) is a distant memory the second you taste their MOCHA TESORA. The barista recommended I get it at half strength - which I did - and it was perfection. It is still "sweet" at half strength (not coffee wise, sugar wise), so keep that in mind. I am ruined for all other mocha drinks. I had mine iced, and I am now hooked.

Reviewed October 14, 2015

They have some coffee choices you won't find everywhere. I tried the Turkish which is a their take on the kind you'd find in Istanbul - with cardamom and mint leaves. Sure- it's $4 but it's darn good. Lots of other neat things on the menu I'll try next time.

Reviewed October 13, 2015

I'm speechless. I've tried all the hyped coffee spots in L.A., and all over the world for that matter, but have never had anything this good. A very friendly and patient barista walked me through the choices. I tried the iced mojito coffee and the Tesora in one sitting. Both were phenomenal. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank T R
Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

Only in LA, very charming coffee shop, they don't actually do espresso but they do offer a large variety of coffee beans brewed individually, it takes a while but the result is a nice cup of coffee. Staff is friendly and they have a nice seating area with a large communal computer station and free wifi