“Enjoy and Relax”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Exhale Spa
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Lovely zen place with great massage and amazing atmosphere- perfect getaway for a moment to relax and enjoy :)

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I tried a couple of classes here and it was okay. Of course its very convenient if youre staying at the hotel. However, afterwards I tried yogaworks down the street and that was a totally different and amazing experience! There is such a variety of classes there and the people are just so nice and helpful. I tried a class by a teacher Birgitte already twice since Exhale and I don't think I could ever go anywhere else!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Unfortunately, the quality of the services and the space leave a lot to be desired. It is very expensive for what you get: a very poor massage that felt as if it was done by a trainee, interiors that were not elevated at all- this place did not feel like a world class spa.

I would save my money and trek to a Korean spa. If in search of something more conventional, Bliss Spa at the W hotel is definitely of higher standard than Exhale.

2  Thank Amanjunkies73
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had three service at this spa. The facial was relaxing, and the products were very effective. The second treatment was a full body exfoliation. This is a must have treatment for the wintertime. It was invigorating, and rejuvenating. The last treatment I had was a full body massage, which was also exquisite. I recommend at least one treatment at this very cozy spa.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We stayed for a long weekend at the Fairmont, and I had a chance to sample quite a few treatments, having splurged on the Day of Restoration package. They were totally accommodating about spreading the treatments out over a couple of days, and the spa was immaculate, the treatments were professional and the therapists were all as nice as can be.