“Loved this spa”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Exhale Spa
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We stayed for a long weekend at the Fairmont, and I had a chance to sample quite a few treatments, having splurged on the Day of Restoration package. They were totally accommodating about spreading the treatments out over a couple of days, and the spa was immaculate, the treatments were professional and the therapists were all as nice as can be.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Booked a weekend course with the divine and wondrous Shiva Rea here on a layover between Indonesia and Ecuador, and felt very lucky that the timing gave me a chance to be at Exhale, and to train with a diva of the art form.
Shiva teaches way beyond what she promises, and it was a wonderful experience, but Exhale leaves a lot to be desired.
Apart from their kinda tardy communications (hopeless on email, and also by phone if you need information), the studio is poorly ventilated, under-equipped with bolsters, makes you pay for a mat, even if you are on a $300 weekend course!!! (for shame guys!!), double books its own studios, and schedules classes back-to-back creating horribel over-flow in the shop (which is also the waiting area), tension and some not very yogic complaint sessions among its local students at reception where I saw flocks of complaint forms being handed out by the staff.
I enjoyed my weekend but was disappointed in the studio and was really left wondering how, after all this time in the 'business' they hadn't translated the idea of 'flow' into their management of the space.
They do, however, have a good grip on email marketing and I have been bombarded by sales incentives every since - though no 'thank you' mail for booking my workshop with them...

Reviewed March 27, 2012

My daughter and I come here for yoga classes. There are others nearer our neighborhood but we like the space here big and clean and not as packed and selly as some studios can get. I go to their kundalini yoga with Maya Fiennes. Great class. They also have grat seminars

Reviewed March 16, 2012

This spa was so much better on second street. 90 min (instead of 80) min treatments, big pools to swim in, better facility. Now in the hotel - Exhale is just a over-priced hotel spa like you'd get anywhere. They lost what was special.

1  Thank FlyersFanInLA