“Cute pizza place”

800 Degrees Woodfired Kitchen
Order Online
Ranked #10 of 65 Quick Bites in Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Description: 800° Woodfired Kitchen is Anthony Carron's chef-inspired and innovative take on the art of cooking with wood fire. Our entire menu is woodfired to perfection, infusing each item with just the right amount of smokiness. We start with the highest-quality ingredients, scratch dough, fresh produce and artisan-quality meats and cheeses, and we create an offering as authentic and delicious as it is remarkably diverse. The result is craveable and irresistibly delicious craft pizza, rotisserie meats, salads, bowls, veggies and more. Taste the magic of woodfired!
Reviewed August 5, 2019

Great service and nice pizza but unfortunately I like crispier than what I received. The manager was so nice to prepared another one but was still far away from crispy. It looks like the set up time for the cook is standard so if you really like crispy pizza this is not the place but still good..its just not on my taste. My husband was super happy about his and for sure the service was great.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (187)

Reviewed July 28, 2019

If you want a fast, high quality pizza, I would recommend this place. I travel to Santa Monica monthly and visit here almost every visit. The staff is friendly and you can customize your pizza however you like it. And I found the prices very reasonable.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2019

Nice place close to the pier. As a neapolitan i am always quite skeptical about pizza places outside of my home town but i must say that this place is up to the best standards. I had two "romana" (margherita+ anchovies) one after the other and enjoyed them down to the last bite. one last comment The pizza maker is a true neapolitan from Ischia. inexpensive.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 12, 2019

We go here every time we visit Santa Monica. The pizza is customizable + delicious, and so are the salads. You can feed a big group for a great price. And a decent beer selection too! We went twice in a four day span.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 18, 2019

Visited and took advantage of the lunchtime special, pizza, salad and drink. Very quick service and great tasting food. Would happily go again.

Date of visit: April 2019