“Massage at One spa”

ONE Spa at Shutters on the Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Breathe deep the ocean air, let go of worldly cares, and experience the wonder of ONE Spa at Shutters on the Beach. At ONE, you will find an extensive menu of custom treatments from Kerstin Florian, Luzern, Hydropeptide, and Omorovicza to relax, revitalize and energize your body and mind. Delivered with the right touch by your superbly trained therapists, they are the perfect accompaniments to ONE's striking design, as well as to the glories of the California coast that await you outside.
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Massage at One spa”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

It's okay, the service is good, but not worth the money, it's too overpriced.
((What more can I say its very expensive… I've got to say something since they allow only 100 characters minimum, why trip advisor do you put people under such conditions?))

Visited January 2014

Los Angeles, California
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Expensive but nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Situated next to the beach in a remote area of Santa Monica...food is very good but not a lot of vegetarian choices...nice bar...

Visited October 2012
Los Angeles
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Service on both ends matters”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

My massage was terrific. Lovely man, who understands that most people having a massage do not wish to be chatted up while getting the service. I guess that ought to be enough for a 5-star rating, but it really isn't, at least not for me. It was a special birthday - one of the "big" ones, so I had booked a room at Shutters for the weekend, and planned dinner at One Pico, plus a massage at the Spa. The dinner was a nightmare, and getting the massage booked was even worse. I phoned and phoned and phoned, with either no answer or with someone squealing into the phone, "please hold," and then never coming back at all. One time I phoned and someone picked up the phone and clicked me onto hold without even bothering with a greeting and "please hold," Eventually, I got a voice mail, but I was so frustrated by then, that I left a very unpleasant message - no vulgarity or profanity, just that I do not understand how they can be so utterly careless and disregarding of patrons. Wouldn't you think when they called me back, someone would at least murmer a note of regret, as in, "I'm so sorry you've had trouble getting through. How may I help you?" What I got was a squealing, "Hi. I'm returning your call to the Spa." I was so irritated that I told the young woman I did not want to speak with her at all, and hung up. Had it not been someone's birthday, that would have been where it ended for me, but I was so eager to make this a special occasion that, a few days later, I tried again. This time, I got an exceptionally pleasant young man named Deante (sp?). I was still guarded because of my prior experience, but he soon put me at ease, AND he apologized for the bad behavior of the other staff. As I said at the outset, the massage was excellent, but the experience stunk. Upon arrival, there was no warmth, no feeling that we were anything but passengers being run through an airport checkpoint. I will never go there again. I have had some wonderful experiences at spas both in the United States and Europe, experiences where I felt so welcomed and so pampered. I am done with this place. For good.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank LATraveller77
uk
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great facial”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

Excellent facial by a great therapist, Diana. Lovely room, and gorgeous products. Wish I'd had more time for another treatment. Would recommend.

Visited September 2012
Calgary, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing treatment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

During my visit I experienced deep tissue massage, waxing,manicure and a brightening facial. All services were exceptional. Would absolutely visit again!!

1 Thank parkangela