I only stayed here one night so my review is fairly basic.
The good things:
1. Reasonable price
2. Free wifi
3. Great location and close to bus stops including the open top city sightseeing bus.
4. There seemed to be a lot of organised activities, though I didn't take part in any of them
6. Good bathroom facilities
7. Secure hostel and big lockers in the rooms for your valuables.
8. A good common area, though people tended to stick to themselves.
The not so good things:
1. A level of indifference bordering on irritation from the frot desk staff when requiring any service, which is a shame
2. No air con in the dorm room, the room was stifling!
3. Wifi is slow and can drop out
As you can see the positives outweigh the negatives and though it was only a one night stay I am happy to recommend this hostel to all travellers!More