“Great food and Great Price and Great Service”

Sea Salt Fish Grill
Ranked #144 of 682 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Bear, Delaware
“Great food and Great Price and Great Service”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The food here was very good along with the service! We had a salmon dish and tuna dish, both were fresh and seasoned nicely. No one on Trip Adviser mentioned this is not a typical sit down restaurant you go to the counter and order- seems almost like a take out place- but don't let that discourage you the food is very good! They didn't have alcohol but a license for this is in the making. The waffle desert was yummie also!

Visited March 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“You have to try”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had to spend several hours at Santa Monica Beach waiting for my friends.
Restaurant review was very good. So I decided to try their food and I am very glad that I did.
Clam chowder soup was great and all other seafood was fresh.
I especially love the salsa looking dip with pieces of avocado and shrimps.
Definitely will
go back if I can visit LA again.

• Visited February 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Great seafood, great customer service, great value. This place was very tasty and clean. A great stop I made by accident. Would def return for healthy and delicious seafood!

New York City, New York
“First time”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I tried this restaurant which open not too long ago. I highly recommend it. It's a small place with a few seats on the 1st floor and additional seating on the 2nd floor. I ordered a surf and turf sandwich, which was delicious. Next time, I will try one of the actual grilled fish plates because my friend's looked very delicious and he was satisfied as well.

Visited January 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Unique Shrimp Cocktail”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The best and most unique Shrimp Cocktail I ever have. I won't spoil it... you must order it to experience this awesome dish. I had the fish tacos, amazing!!!! The place is small, but not noisy. We sat upstairs which has a cool vibe and kinda a cool view. It's in a great location downtown area and walking distance from the beach.... Enjoy!!!

• Visited October 2013