“Great place for brunch”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Great experience from the word Go! Staff were super friendly, very helpful in making brunch selections and always quick with service. The food was also delicious. The meat was cooked perfectly and everything had lots of depth in flavours.
We sat outside (front of the restaurant) and it was perfect.

1  Thank Purazar B

Reviewed February 28, 2014

This is a gem. A lovely American cafe with the best pancakes I have ever had. its just beside the Ocean park hotel so convenient for there. I visited every morning during my week-long stay. Portions are very generous, all the food was lovely, the service was great. The waitress forgot my order one day one and the manager Ricky apologised and gve me a gifyt card for my next visit. he's top vlass, runs a great show. It's a pretty small cafe, recently refurbished and they are very careful about who they pick as staff. It's relaxed and fun and the locals seem to cherish it. Full marks to Ricky and the team.

1  Thank Liege-Bastogne-Liege
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Went here for the first time a week or so ago and will definitely be back. It was a lovely experience from the first minute until the last with great food and delicious coffee in between. The service was attentive and the menu interesting and unusual. We had the Machaca con huevos which was amazingly good and the pancakes were some of the best we've ever had---be sure to ask for the real maple syrup which they have on request for a small premium. This is a must eat restaurant.

1  Thank buford33
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had brunch with our son who took us here. Good food nice service and yea we go again when in the area

1  Thank Bob D
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Smack next door to Ocean Park Cafe, THE place for coffee (now I know why there's no coffee maker in the rooms). Friendly, quick service. Large bowl of home made granola and fresh fruit with yogurt good start of my day.

1  Thank dutchessabroad