“OH THE SCONES”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Best Cranberry Scones Ever !!! Coffee needs a bit to be refined but the food as always good Good GOOD !

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I loved this cafe with so many options it was hard to decide. I went 2 mornings in a row and had the portabella eggs benedict then the salmon benedict - both were very delicious! The service was great, very pleasant staff and I feel I got more than my money's worth. I recommend anyone in the area to give it a try.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The food was good and there is a very nice selection of pre made items and the made to order choices are great.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I was really surprised by this café! My friend brought me here for breakfast while I was visiting. The food once you get inside is almost overwhelming....you want to try everything!! The pastries were unbelievable looking and the fresh salads I couldn't take it all in there was just so many yummy fresh baked goods!! I settled on an omelette and took my spot at what was a large communal picnic table. There are a few small table inside but its definitely worth waiting for a spot. You can see the chefs cooking your food while you sit and wait for them to deliver it to your table. You pay and then go find your table and get all you own condiments and coffee and cutlery. I wanted to take home half the pastry counter with me. I wish I stopped there in the beginning of my trip so I would have had an opportunity to go back for lunch or breaky again.

1  Thank lovetorunallthetime
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was surprised by this place. I felt like I was somewhere in Paris.
The food was good and the ambiance was also good.