“Shameful”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Stay AWAY. While waiting in line outside my wife needed to use the bathroom. The doorman refused. He was worried that she would not come out. Really? And leave her husband outside? I have never been to a restaurant that did not allow customers waiting for a table to use their bathrooms? Have you? The door dude (Can't even call him a man) would not even get a manager. Stay away just on the principle of it. Their are plenty of great burgers around. Go where they treat people with respect and dignity.

There are newer reviews for Father's Office

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Mercifully we found a table. You have to order at the bar.
They bring the food to your table... HUGE HUGE juicy burger, arugula, blue cheese and onion marmalade....You should split a burger...Buns were fantastic as well....My burger was super rare and I could only eat half because I was wolfing down the crispy fries.
I had wanted to try these burgers for ever and enjoyed the flavor combo of the burger, but given the price, the noise and the crowd I don't think I'd hurry back.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

This place is very different from any other place I have been in for a burger. Burgers are good, very filling, not many options which is good, nice selction of draft beers. I would probably go again. Tends to get very crowded because it is actually quite small

Reviewed July 2, 2012

After reading several reviews on Tripadvisor complaining about the crowds, I visited around 5.30 on a Monday night. Crowd was not an issue. Great burger, friendly staff and lots of different beers on tap. A nice place to get a local flavor. Worth a visit

Reviewed June 24, 2012

the hype is worth it. went on the advice of my tour guide and double checked for online reviews and theyre all true. best burger of my life. we wish were local so we could go all the time. it is small and cramped and crowded but who cares when the sweet potato fries come?