TripAdvisor

Delivery.com
Ranked #335 of 821 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Description: Dagwoods is your local pizza shop with a simple goal: to provide great food at great prices and always with exceptional customer service while making a positive difference in our community.
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

I love a mushroom pie and had it delivered to a park we were chillin at. Nice and crispy crust, fresh ingredients. Not the cheapest pizza but I don’t mind paying as long as the quality is there.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed July 31, 2018

On a recent visit to Santa Monica we couldn't resist trying the MagicalAF pizza at Dagwood's, especially after seeing it mentioned in mainstream news videos and internet recommendations. It didn't disappoint. My husband had a pepperoni pizza, also excellent. Thankfully, we just beat the line out the door. We walked to Dagwoods from the Georgian Hotel at the beach, where we enjoyed a 2-night stay. If you go to Santa Monica, I'd highly recommend Dagwoods for a local experience with the most friendly staff, good food, and even a taste of magic.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018

All great what can I say. How many words have I used The waitress was like I’m all that even though she was cool but come on. She’s like tripping on me cause i was flirting with her. Haha

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Ordered $40 worth of food last night for delivery to my apartment, after over an hour of waiting no food.
Contacted them to find out where our order was to be told they had attempted delivery with no answer and that thy were now to busy to deliver.
First experience was unfortunately a bad one.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Good salad, good pizza, big portions, easy price ! Well everything was fast and good ! If you are looking for healthy food close to Santa Monica...

Date of visit: April 2018