“Very Good Italian American Restaurant”
Review of Earth Wind & Flour

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We always enjoy this restaurant. There is something on the menu for everybody. We particularly like the Italian dishes lasagna and chicken parmigiana. We also like the spinach salad. We appreciate that there are different sizes for the dishes. Sometimes we will split the large size; other times we will get the smaller for individual choice. The service is excellent and the atmosphere pleasant.

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (63)

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Contemporary American/Italian food with something for everyone from a sandwich to a yummy pizza. Amazing service! Easy valet parking.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

We came across this restaurant while staying nearby and were very glad we did. Wide selection in the menu and a separate children's menu meant that everyone found something they liked. We tried the pasta and burgers and were very impressed by both. Really friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere. Wish we had been staying nearby longer!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

This restaurant had good Italian food with large portions. It has its own parking lot in back. It has a variety of dishes.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019

The only upsides to this place are the valet & the lollipops. Been to this place aleast 6 times and the food is consistently- worse every time. The last time in a few weeks ago I was sandbagged into riding in the passenger seat & the companion drove here. Had my car not been 3 miles away I would have walked into the night. Desparately in need of a remodel, overhauled menu and food not 6 days old. From the under cooked cardboard bread to the overly breaded & over cooked eggplant parm. I wouldn't eat here again if it were free(my friends have tried). I wouldn't eat here if you paid me(Well for $500k tax free dollars, OK)

Date of visit: February 2019