TripAdvisor
Santa Monica
Post
Inbox
Search

“Italian dining in Santa Monica”
Review of Earth Wind & Flour

Earth Wind & Flour
Order Online
Ranked #232 of 821 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed July 2, 2019

This restaurant had good Italian food with large portions. It has its own parking lot in back. It has a variety of dishes.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (60)

Reviewed March 17, 2019

The only upsides to this place are the valet & the lollipops. Been to this place aleast 6 times and the food is consistently- worse every time. The last time in a few weeks ago I was sandbagged into riding in the passenger seat & the companion drove here. Had my car not been 3 miles away I would have walked into the night. Desparately in need of a remodel, overhauled menu and food not 6 days old. From the under cooked cardboard bread to the overly breaded & over cooked eggplant parm. I wouldn't eat here again if it were free(my friends have tried). I wouldn't eat here if you paid me(Well for $500k tax free dollars, OK)

Reviewed March 7, 2019

Excellent Italian food.Very nice location .Parking in rear ,valet if you want.Minestrone soup was delicious.Eggplant Parm very tasty came with pasta. The only issue if you want to call it one.Were the portions.They were huge.Two people could share,with a salad or soup. The ambiance was delightful, The service was outstanding,very friendly
Server.Give it a try.Kids go on Monday,they have a magician.

Reviewed February 22, 2019

Share everything! Portions are generous and bread is great! Whole Food is across the street for picking up snacks for later. Valet parking is available if needed.

Reviewed December 17, 2018

Walking not far from our hotel, four of us went here for dinner, and were very pleased with our dinner choices. We all had something different and everyone was happy with their dinners. A mostly Italian menu, and some of also had salads which were very large.
I would recommend this restaurant because there were so many choices, and what we had was all very good.

Date of visit: December 2018