“Leisurely Lunch on Santa Monica”

Del Frisco's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 682 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
London, United Kingdom
“Leisurely Lunch on Santa Monica”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

This place is pretty hard to miss as it's right on the corner across from the entrance to the pier.
We decided to eat here because we could dine alfresco and people watch of course.
The menu consist of the usual suspects from fish tacos or burgers to mountainous salads, steaks, & seafood.
I ordered the Cali chicken sandwich, lettuce wrapped in place of bread & sweet potato fries as my option of accompaniment.
My chicken breast was cooked well & not dry, the avocado was creamy and the fries were hot and had a lovey crusted finish. All very delicious. The ambience was very relaxed inside as was the service. This visit made for a leisurely lunch indeed.
Should I be sauntering by Santa Monica again I'll be sure to come back & try the steak eggsrolls I saw being taken to another diner...they looked scrumptious.

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Family Meal at a Quality Restaurant”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Whilst staying in Santa Monica, we ate out one evening at Del Frisco's Grille. The restaurant from the outside is thoroughly understated, but from the reception all the way through the meal the service and attention was superb. Our two children were treated as any other guest. All our food was cooked to perfection and I must say the Fillet Steak was devine!! Our waiter, Matt, was extremely attentive, a very pleasant personality and made a fuss of the kids. Fortunately, the did get my wine order slightly wrong but as this resulted in a free large glass, this is also a positive!!

Santa Monica, California, United States
“Love this Place...”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Del Frisco's Grille serves Gourmet Class Food with excellent service, the wine is really good, with a great assortment to choose from. When I come here I don't mind indulging a bit in the food as I order the Southern Fried Chicken sandwich with fries...to my amazement it is not greasy, it is so so good...there are a lot of healthier options too. It gives me choices depending on my fancy that day. The view is amazing by the beach across from Palisades Park. It is located close to several hotels, Santa Monica Place, Third Street Promenade, Tongva Park, and lots of parking.

• Visited July 2014
London
“Great place - excellent food”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Ate here twice and enjoyed ourselves both times. Excellent and attentive service and great food. Get a table outside if you enjoy a spot of people watching. There's never a dull moment.

Visited August 2014
London, England
“Good restaurant. Recommended.”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We went here on a weekday evening in early August 2014 - 2 adults and 2 children. Staff were friendly, seated quickly and consulted on what type of table we wanted. Waiters were all very tall (?!). Menu was diverse with enough veggie options. Food was very good especially the flat breads to start. Kids meals were very good also.

With a nice view of the Pier and some good food and atmosphere this place is very welcoming and also provides a good experience. Recommended.

Thanks.