“Great Local Spot”

Ranked #287 of 696 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I love this bar and come here frequently. I originally found this place on my hunt for a Boston bar, and stopped when I found Sonny's. I love that they play Boston and New England sports all year. My favorite time of year is football season where you have to get there at 10am to get a seat if the Patriots are playing.

For more of a bar-like atmosphere, the food here is really good. The buffalo tenders have great flavor and are made with white meat chicken. I particularly like their lamb pot pie, it takes a while to cook but it's really tasty. Pizzas are good too. And of course so are the drinks.

They also have live music, karaoke, and darts in addition to their many TV's.

I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I went there to watch the Patriots/Broncos. I expected to have a raucous fun time. It was my birthday. I walked 3 miles. I was visiting CA for a fitness retreat. Looking forward to watching Pats game amongst friends. Unfortunately, I can't rate the food or the drink because the waitress would not serve me. I was treated rudely by the staff. Even if you are a Patriots fan, I would not recommend this bar. It would be much more enjoyable in your hotel room.

1  Thank Patti P
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Fantastic selection of beers from around the world, with many on tap. Excellent food menu with expansive selection; well prepared, good portions and varied. only problem is the place is expensive!