“Kind, informative and well worth doing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Malibu Discovery

Malibu Discovery
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Kind, informative and well worth doing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

I was travelling on my own and came across a flyer for the tours. To start - Ken is brilliant. Extremely helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. The tours are very reasonable for the price, and even better they collect you from your location in Santa Monica. Marvellous if you don't have a car. I did the Celebrity tour (not usually my cup of tea, but the history of the area was fascinating) and the sunrise hike. The hike isn't massively exerting, but it is beautiful. Well worth doing. If travelling on your own it's lovely to do. Highly recommended - Thanks Ken!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank dreamistofly

Port Elgin, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Malibu Wine Trail Tour is amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great way to spend a day, see Malibu and make new friends. Ken was a great guide who clearly knows the area and has connections to make the day feel special. Would do it again in a heartbeat and highly recommend!!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank OntarioHopper
Marina del Rey, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My best day in Cali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

I didn't know anyone when I moved to California last summer, so my memorable days have been few and far between. That changed when a lady friend and I stumbled upon Malibu Discovery Tours via google. We were looking for the perfect day trip, and we found it! The people were great, the wine was tasty and Ken was the ideal tour guide. Dispensing knowledge for hours at a time is a tough act to pull off without coming across as a know-it-all. Ken walked that tightrope sublimely. I have already begun recommending Maliby Discovery to all of my work friends and hope to take more trips in the future.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank contactwess
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic tour of Santa Monica”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Ken was absolutely brilliant on this guided tour of Santa Monica. Having lived in Santa Momica his entire life, he was incredibly passionate about the area and his knowledge was extensive. The little goodie bag with water, crisps, passport to happiness with useful tidbits of trivia about Santa Monica and a chocolate with fortune inside was a really nice personal touch.The tour was really entertaining, they had great films which they would show between sights which allowed you to view photos from history allowing you envisage how it looked in the past compared with the present day. I also got a great insight into local life and fascinating stories about the local people and some interesting stories. I highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting Santa Monica.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank MissAnnabelle
Southern CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Day to Remember”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We contacted Malibu Discovery Tours looking for transportation to some of the local Malibu wine venues. Ken quickly called us back and told us that a day with Malibu Discovery would be much more than transportation, It would be an adventure. We were not sure if he could deliver on his "adventure" claim, but decided to give Malibu Discovery a try. From the moment they picked us up through the end of the day, we were totally blown away by the service this organization provided. Ken had carefully arranged a tour that took in not just local wineries and out of the way tourist spots we had never been to (and we even live here!). He also arranged a fabulous lunch on a hill top restaurant. We met the owners/managers at each stop and were whisked from location in an ultra modern, spotlessly clean vehicle. Along the way, Ken filled us in on just enough things about Malibu without overloading us with information. If you live near Malibu or are visiting you will have a day to remember if you schedule with Malibu Discovery.

Visited December 2013