“Malibu Discovery Wine Tour” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 36 Tours in Santa Monica
Sydney, Australia
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Malibu Discovery Wine Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went on a small wine tour through Malibu which consisted of visiting 3 different wineries. The group tour is designed for a smaller group. Included in the price was a good little goodie bag which included some snacks that kept you going to lunch and the lunch at Dukes. The group has a had a table overlooking the water. The driver was friendly, informative and was polite and did not pressure or rush the group along.

I thoroughly enjoyed the day and would do it again with friends whenever I return back to Los Angeles.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank bilby2009

Ohio
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“sunrise hike & service was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I took the sunrise hike as a solo hiker, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The staff was awesome from hotel pick-up to drop-off. The hike was very easy, so I would recommend to anyone that wants to see the beauty of the Malibu hills and excellent views. The hike included history of Will Rogers State Park. I had time to explore following the hike and they suggested I head to Palos Verdes - excellent suggestion.

Visited January 2013