“Perfect for a business happy hour!”
Review of Copa d'oro

Copa d'oro
Ranked #227 of 709 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was in town to meet with a new client and they suggested this establishment. The main room is kind of small but there is plenty of seating and there are a couple of private nooks as well. The service was top notch, in fact, I would even say that our waitress was one of the best I have ever had in a bar. She was on top of our drinks when they ran low and she was very willing to give suggestions from the specialty drink menu. The specialty drinks were unique and there was something for every taste. We ordered the meat, cheese and cracker tray and it was much bigger than what you get at most bars. There was plenty for 5 of us to snack on.

Since I was there on business, it was nice that I could actually hear the people that I was meeting with. There was music playing overhead but it was not overwhelming so we did not have to yell at each other across the table. I would come back here with friends as well.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Went here for happy hour to lead off a date night. Most of the happy hour scene in this area tends to be super crowded so I was pleasantly surprised upon arriving here and there was room to sit down immediately. They have some awesome craft cocktails on their happy hour menu and we sampled a few of them. Each one was unique and very tasty. We also ordered they cheese and meat platter which was really good and only $14 during happy hour. This is a place I will be back to for sure. My only complaint would be that it would be nice to have a little more selection of food on the menu. Really like the laid back atmosphere of this place with their cool couches, dim lighting and not super noisy so easy to have a conversation.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I was abit reluctant going in as outside looked dark and rough. Inside was pretty much the same dim and low lighting. But the cocktails are amazing price of drinks are abit on the expensive side. Crowd looked friendly

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The crowd is your average santa monica crowd. A bit older, but you are left wondering because its so dim (haha). The location is great, right near the shops. Drink before going evening shopping! I had all the drinks in the menu, and I am here to tell you that it is pretty good. I would go there with friends or a mate. It has a feel of a speakeasy, but its public. So go and enjoy! If you feel up to it --write a comment. Make this the start of your night in santa monica!

1  Thank Joseph L
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Happy hour is an excellent value. The bar tenders are knowledgeable and attentive without being intrusive. The menu offers a variety of tasty paninis and small plates. The atmosphere is casual neighborhood lounge. Sit at the bar. Will definitely be back!