“FANTASTIC TOUR !!!”

LA in a Day
Ranked #9 of 37 Tours in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer the 5 star rated half day tours of Santa Monica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills and more. We also offer private tours for any size!
Oostkamp, West-Vlaanderen, Belgium
“FANTASTIC TOUR !!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

That's really worth every dollar ! The Segways and the support of the guides that showed us every corner of Santa Monica Beach are great ! I would recommend it to everyone to start visiting L.A. with a refreshing taste ! J. De Vos from Bruges/Belgium (DEVOS OFFICE SOLUTIONS)

Visited February 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Beach fun!!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I had a great time with my husband out on the beach! We started in Santa monica and made our way down the coastline and into Venice where we just fell in love. The segways were easy and our guide was fantastic. We checked out other Segway companies and some were double the price. This is a must do tour for locals and travelers alike!

Visited February 2013
Santa Ana, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 150 helpful votes
“The beach and Segways too”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

What a trip! I never thought I'd like these things but it is really fun!! We were zipping along the boardwalk looking at funny people without feeling at all uncomfortable (Venice is a strange place.....) and learning all about the area at the same time. I didn't even know there were still Venice canals. I was amazed at how fast I learned to control it -- and, even more surprisingly, my husband was able to do it! He loved it! Who would have thought? We did it in the winter and the weather was perfect but the beaches weren't as busy. I HAVE TO COME BACK THIS SUMMER!!!

Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The Most awesome way to enjoy the Santa Monica to Venice Beach route!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Best value Segway tour we have taken in LA. FAB activity for the whole family & deserves to be at top of list of 'best things to do in Santa Monica'!
Jake was a great guide & the location is perfect! We will definitely be back next time we are in LA!

1 Thank aussiechic1
Dryden, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Segway Fun”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

What a great way to enjoy the day with family or friends. Had a great visit with my Aunt and doing something you don't do every day. Worth every penny, and got to see some things you wouldn't see if you just went to the beach. Loved seeing Venice Canal, Venice Beach and Santa Monica Beach. Jake and Kendall were great tour guides, very informative and fun.

Visited January 2013