“Beach fun!!!”

LA in a Day
Ranked #8 of 37 Tours in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer the best 5 star rated half day tours of Santa Monica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills and more. We also offer private tours for any size!
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I had a great time with my husband out on the beach! We started in Santa monica and made our way down the coastline and into Venice where we just fell in love. The segways were easy and our guide was fantastic. We checked out other Segway companies and some were double the price. This is a must do tour for locals and travelers alike!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

What a trip! I never thought I'd like these things but it is really fun!! We were zipping along the boardwalk looking at funny people without feeling at all uncomfortable (Venice is a strange place.....) and learning all about the area at the same time. I didn't even know there were still Venice canals. I was amazed at how fast I learned to control it -- and, even more surprisingly, my husband was able to do it! He loved it! Who would have thought? We did it in the winter and the weather was perfect but the beaches weren't as busy. I HAVE TO COME BACK THIS SUMMER!!!

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Best value Segway tour we have taken in LA. FAB activity for the whole family & deserves to be at top of list of 'best things to do in Santa Monica'!
Jake was a great guide & the location is perfect! We will definitely be back next time we are in LA!

1  Thank aussiechic1
Reviewed January 22, 2013

What a great way to enjoy the day with family or friends. Had a great visit with my Aunt and doing something you don't do every day. Worth every penny, and got to see some things you wouldn't see if you just went to the beach. Loved seeing Venice Canal, Venice Beach and Santa Monica Beach. Jake and Kendall were great tour guides, very informative and fun.

1  Thank shelleyluli
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My family and I took their regular A Day in LA Tours city tour, and had such a great time we decided to take their beach Segway tour as well. Boy, we sure are glad we did that. It was so nice cruising along the beach and seeing all the sites while on Segways. Those things are too much fun, and my kids and wife even had no problem riding them! Our tour guide was great, too! I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting LA!

1  Thank Thomas B