“So much fun, our 11 yr old did it three days in a row!!”

Trapeze School New York, Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Trapeze School New York, Los Angeles provides active lessons in flying trapeze, trampoline, silks, static trapeze, and more. Classes range from 2 hours for flying trapeze, to one hour for other activities. Be prepared to have a great time, enjoy an exhilarating one-of-a-kind experience, and do things you never thought you could! See our website for prices, class times, and to reserve your spots. Class sizes are limited!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“So much fun, our 11 yr old did it three days in a row!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were in Santa Monica on vacation and ran across this place on the pier by accident. Everyone was so great & encouraging and SAFE that we decided to let our daughter give it a go.....and go she did! She loved it so much that we planned our last couple of days around additional lessons! (Ahh the wonders of being an only child! :0) ) if you or your kids want to do this -- DO THIS!!! She looooved it! They even have classes starting at 8:30 AM so the rest of your day is free for museums and stuff! The cost was about $45 for two hours and if you sign up for a second class before you leave on the first day, you get a third class for free that never expires (we used it for our last day in Santa Monica). As I was showing our daughter the video I took of her "catch", I asked her "how did that feel?" And she said "it felt like the best thing in the whole world - I had practiced for an hour and a half and to finally do it, felt ....like the best thing in the whole world. Can I come back tomorrow?!"

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Elliemacmac

Monterey, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic, Safe and Fun”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My three teenage grandchildren wanted to take the beginners lesson. I was a little hesitant but I had them take the lesson. When we got there and saw the fantastic safety precautions they took and how they explained and taught the kids, our fears were alleviated. The kids overcame their fear after the first Flight and loved it. Although it seemed that most of the persons taking lessons were below 21 there were some spunky housewives who took the plunge also. SO no matter what age you are you are NEVER TOO OLD TO FLY.

Visited July 2013