“Nice spot”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Cross street: 6th Street
Reviewed December 1, 2010

Service was warm friendly and helpful. Larb was best I've ever had. The "thai chips and salsa" was suprising, simple and delicious. We had the crispy duck and spinach, which we thought was average. The special cocoanut rice was nutty, mild and very tasty. The BBQ beef ribs were simple and very gristly the flavor was a bit sweet, which I suppose is popular, just not my thing. The house special wine (cab) was outstanding. This dinner came out to $85 with tip.

Reviewed July 23, 2010

Nice food here at reasonable prices, the Bangkok rolls for a starter are lovely. Enjoyable meal with friends.

1  Thank Caroline S
Reviewed November 16, 2009

We highly recommend this restaurant over any on 3rd street. The food was really good and the staff went out of their way to make sure everything was done well. It is a casual place with a really relaxed atmosphere. Thumbs up!

Reviewed June 26, 2009

Awesome lunch specials and free delivery keep me loyal. Their rote, yellow curry and desserts are delicious. The service has always been outstanding.

Reviewed April 5, 2009

I won't pretend to know about the authenticity of the cuisine, but Bangkok West is one of my wife's and my favorite Thai restaurants (along with Tuk Tuk). We rarely go to Santa Monica but when we do we often have dinner here. The Penang Gai (curry with chicken) is very good and there are a couple of fish dishes that are excellent.