“Good coffee and good vibes”
Review of Dogtown Coffee

Dogtown Coffee
Order Online
Ranked #4 of 60 Quick Bites in Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came here for a quick breakfast. The food was freshly made and the coffee was just brewed, the only thing is that it wasn't quick, but you can't really have food made to order and speed, so time ends up being a price to pay for tasty fresh food. Totally worth the wait.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (231)

Reviewed August 8, 2019

Coffee and breakfast choices were good. Service was friendly and helpful. Fun place for breakfast while on my business trip.

Reviewed July 16, 2019

40 Minute wait for a breakfast burrito and no hint of an apology , taking their visitors for granted I would say.

Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Stoped in for a quick breakfast before starting the day- heard good reviews about their coffee and with a slight chill in the air (to this Floridian)
was worth a try. Great little spot with that SoCal atmosphere. Fam had some açaí bowls, I went with a slice of pumpkin bread (day old I think) and regular coffee. I was less impressed than my açaí eaters. Bread was t as moist as I’d like and coffee was okay, although hot and fresh. Just not my taste I guess. Will head back for a lunch or different breakfast as the sandwiches and burrito dishes looked very good.

Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

Simply the best.

We come here often from Ventura. Always get the steel cut oatmeal and Açaí bowl.

Also the Chai and the espresso is perfection.

You will be a happy dog here and you will be waggin your tail in happiness as you leave!

Date of visit: June 2019