“We keep going back!”

Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Pasadena, California
“We keep going back!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

This is our favourite for Sunday brunch whe we are in town. The eggs are excellent as omlette or eggs benedict, and so the o.p. potatoes. We also get the tasty blueberry pancakes, but they could serve proper maple syrup, instead of the tasteless syrup. It is a very nice spot.

• Visited August 2013

Maryland
“Love this Place”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband and I ate here 15 yrs ago when we came out for a wedding. We returned during our stay and once again everything was wonderful.

Love the ambiance and the generous portions.

A definite must for breakfast.

Visited June 2013
“Great for egg lovers”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband loves eggs and breakfast is his favorite meal so we have stopped at all the egg places along the PCH. The service in this place was the absolute best and the food was totally yummy.

• Visited July 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Meh”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

They won't let you take your coffee in! What a rip off! I love my Starbucks, damnit! The food was average, although there are many choices of ommlettes. Average experience.

Visited June 2013
Roseville, California
“excellent breakfast”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

There are two restaurants with the same kitchen. I ate at the counter next door to the main restaurant. I had the eggs benedict. They were excellent. They also came with potatoes with lots of onions. Overall, I would come back and try more of their items. Also very good coffee and service. A little pricey, but worth it.

• Visited June 2013