“Omelettes are divine.”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I got a BBQ chicken omelette here recently, and, I gotta tell ya, it was divine. Tangy chicken covered in scrambled egg and jack cheese, I loved it. I also like their lattes, and the outdoor back patio is very pleasant to dine in. This is a restaurant you should check out.

There are newer reviews for Omelette Parlor

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I love little restos and this is just one of them. They have an indoor and outdoor dining area, take your pick. During our visit, we decided al fresco for brunch.
Burger plates are oh so generous in serving! Meant to be shared if you are a petite like me. I also love their salads.
Staff are generally friendly, not snotty.
Metered parking available along the street.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Fab omelettes, but they are far too big, asked for only a 2 egg omelette and the one I got could have fed an army! Still great tho!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We (my wife, adult daughter and I) ate at the Omelette Parlor at noon on a Saturday in October. We ate on the patio, which was crowded, but it did not impact the quality of the service. My wife and daughter each had Denver omelettes and I had Heuvos Rancheros. This was the fourth or fifth restaurant that we have eaten breakfast at in Santa Monica. The food was delicious and my only negative, which I hope the owners don't read was the quantity. We were all glad that we ate at noon, because we did not eat for the rest of the day. A nice mix of customers with families, couples, locals and tourists. You can not go wrong by eating here. The runner-up is Café Crepes on the Third Street Promenade, which I will rate separately.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This breakfast place really knows how to make an omelette and make them big. I had an omelette with peppers, onions, salsa and cheddar cheese (one of their signature omelettes) and it was excellent. For some reason, the eggs just tasted better and they were cooked perfectly.