“Hot Tacos!”

Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Santa Monica, California
“Hot Tacos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

Holy Guacamole is an amazing hole in the wall spot on Main street Santa Monica. Main St as a neighborhood different vibe then the rest of Santa Monica. Its is way laid back and small towney. This is the legendary Dogtown after all. Skateboarding as you know it started here. Netflix that. Then come get some authentic style street tacos at this family run spot. Simple. Fresh. Killer. And "mad dog" hot sauce if you wish. Beach town y'all.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jack S

Marietta, Georgia
“Best Authentic Mexican Food I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

You'd never expect to see it at first ,I was walking along main street and I noticed this window, you would think its part of the coffee place, but there is a door next to it.

When I walked in, there was a counter and you can see the chiefs cooking the different meats for the dishes. I had a good feeling the food was going to be good.

As a matter of fact , my burrito and tamale were incredible, I never had such great tasting authentic mexican food as good as this.

I also liked the display of hot sauces they had on the shelves, then again I love spicy food.lol

Holy Guacamole was indeed heaven, I hope to return soon.

• Visited May 2014
Santa Monica, California, United States
“SO DELICIOUS OMG”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

place is great sober or after a night out. cute girls love it too! and maybe the beef is grass-fed!!

Visited October 2013
San Juan Capistrano, California
“Yummy, authentic Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We felt fortunate to find this little place while walking around Santa Monica! We are Mexican food lovers, and this place was fantastic! It's nothing fancy, but perfect for a casual lunch. Delish

• Visited August 2013
“Love these tacos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Not really a place to hang out and eat, but so what. Main street and the beach are minutes away so I take it to go. I love the chix and pork tacos the best and my wife says the burritos are good. Sometimes you have to wait 10 minutes for your food but whatever. I love this place for tacos, far better than most places within 5 miles.

Visited May 2013