“The perfect blend of culinary art with visual art. Every single dish on Juliano's menu (which is extensive, by the...”
Review of Juliano's Raw - CLOSED

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed March 25, 2009

The perfect blend of culinary art with visual art. Every single dish on Juliano's menu (which is extensive, by the way) is delicious and creatively presented. No simple celery stalks or julienne carrots here!

The menu suggests dessert first, and I concur. Do not deny each member of your party the Strawberry Parfait. It is to die for! Smooth, perfectly blended, and always incredibly fresh.

Our favorite meal: "Blood" to drink (a spicy and soothing ginger, pomegranate, and fuji apple concoction), the Mustard Toasted "Eel" sushi, Pasta Fresco with alfredo sauce (don't forget the "meatballs"), and finish with the day's chez cake.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 21, 2008

3.5. very interesting & pricey. creative

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 14, 2008

Loved it actually. The cali roll (appetizer) was just amazing, I'm going to have to try to make it myself because my husband couldn't stop saying wow! It reminded me of the movie with Meg Ryan where she's faking an orgasm in a restaurant - well we were not faking it!

My husband really enjoyed the Tijuna Taco - to the last bit in his plate. I also really liked my curry pasta.

The coconut "cheese" cake was lovely. And the berry rush tea is awesome, a tiny bit too sweet for me but not for my husband!

Service and staff were great. Price is good (50 dollars for 1 appetizer, 2 entrees, 1 glass of wine, 1 tea, 1 dessert - tip not included).

Reviewed January 28, 2008

Raw Vegan Cuisine. Terrible food, terrible service. The owner seems a little manic at times. Would recommend Rawvolution instead, which is a few streets over on the Ocean Park side of Santa Monica.

2  Thank CBAM
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed January 25, 2008

Juliano is a pioneer of the raw food movement. too pricey to go regularly, but everything they serve is sooooo gooood. Don't be afraid to try the Alien's Blood green drink, it's super yummy.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook