“Poor and dry food”

Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Oslo, Norway
“Poor and dry food”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Due to our 5mnd old baby, we ordered takeaway.
The only "good" thing was that the food came after 10min.
After attempting to eat the food I suspect that the food was taken from the buffe.
The meat/chicken was VERY dry and the pices was too big.

• Visited September 2011

Virginia Beach, VA, USA
“Poor food and not really authentic Indian cooking”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I was in Santa Clara for business, love Indian food and was so happy to see a restaurant near my hotel. What a disappointment. First the onion badjis were nothing more than onion rings. My Chicken Tika Masala was so dry that not even the masala sauce could render it edible. I told the waiter who took it off the bill, but my husband's lamb was just as bad. Shame on them for such poor preparation. The garlic naan was fine but not enough to save this restaurant from a poor rating. Don't go there!

• Visited September 2011
“my friend, indian, told me that there is no good indian rest in LA / santa monica, not true, this one is quite nice”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

small & cosy place. food was very good, portions bit to small, but price wise was ok.
service was very friendly.
toilet needs renovation and it would be good if owner invests into outside seating .

• Visited July 2011
Gilbert, AZ
“Good curry - not good portion sizes.”
Reviewed March 16, 2011

Went there on Sunday 3/13. Curry was very good (probably the best yet that my wife and I have eaten in the US), although portions were a very under generous. We had Chicken Korma, Chicken Tikka Masala and Chicken Jahl Frezi - they must have shared one chicken breast between the three dishes as there was not enough to feed me, my wife and three hungry kids (ages 13, 9 and 5). 2 or 3 chunks of chicken each.

• Visited March 2011
Haifa, Israel
“India luncheon buffet - all you can eat but not exciting”
Reviewed January 23, 2011

Had the luncheon buffet here. The restaurant had all kinds of Zagat reviews and other awards posted. I found the food okay, but nothing special. Perhaps items ordered from the menu would be more interesting. No soup included in the bufftr, nor any chai. Wasn't hungry when I left but also not impressed. Service was okay.

• Visited January 2011