“Obsessed!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I LOVE this place!! My husband and I eat here every time we go to Santa Monica. I am thankful that they are not local (SD) because I would eat there multiple times each week!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had lunch here a few weeks ago and it was delicious! The chicken yellow curry in particular was awesome. It wasn't too spicy, but had just the right amount of kick. I also had their jicama salad that was light, refreshing and delish. Given the proximity to the SM Pier and 3rd St Promenade, there's great people-watching on the outdoor patio, too. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Good Thai food- served quickly and reasonably priced. Don't miss the Pineapple Fried Rice, served warm in a full pineapple.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I have gone to Thai Dishes on Wilshire and 19th St., in Santa Monica for years when we lived in Los Angeles. When I visit family and friends there, I always invite them to join us at Thai Dishes. Everyone, invariably agrees that the food there is the best Thai they have ever had. I have tried Thai food in many different restaurants and cities around the world and none compare to the quality and flavors of Thai Dishes. Kudos to the management to be able to keep the level of quality and taste over so many years. No easy feat. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

tried it once, loved it so much we went back following day!
Lunch special here is $8+ including rice, wontons and salad or soup, something for everyone - try to garlic peper beef, amazing!
Really good quality food here, there is a young man (sorry didnt remember his name) serving at lunchtime who was lovely, this place is great value, authentic Thai cuisine.