“So-So”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Conveniently located on the corner of Pico and Ocean Blvd, this place is almost always crowded. The food is fine and certainly better than a quick stop at a fast-food conglomerate, but not by a whole lot. You stand in a line to place your order and then you wait, wait, wait in a fly-infested built up tent. There are some outdoor tables, but these are crammed in together and surrounded so tightly by bushes that it's claustrophobic. I pick up and take my food home, but I only go there because of its nearness to my home. Don't really care for their flavors.

There are newer reviews for Cha Cha Chicken

Reviewed September 3, 2013

They're like five minutes from home, never tried them, tried the coconut chicken. Good. The sides...the rice, etc...very ordinary. Service impersonal. Not terrible, but not great. Might have caught them on a bad night...

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Went to Cha Cha Chicken for lunch last week. We decided to split the coconut chicken which has always been my favorite. It was good, but not as juicy as I remember. Still not bad though. I would recommend the tres leches cake. It was delicious. Also don't forget you need to bring your own beer if you want it with your meal. I forgot and had the mango smoothie. Also wonderful

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is such a fun place to eat. The coconut chicken and shrimp are my favorites. The BYOB policy is convenient but the place doesn't get out of control, which is nice. It's usually very crowded so I would recommend going early.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Ate lunch at this tiny restaurant. Food was very, very good. We ordered several things and shared. Loved the coconut chicken and the sauces were very good. If you happen to be driving, parking is crazy!