“Easy and Good”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Fun not fast, fast food. Smiling service , colorful and local .Obviously chicken is the specialty, though options and specials are available , good for vegetarians as well. Give it a try .

Reviewed October 26, 2012

On the corner of Pico and Ocean the blue hand painted sign gets our attention. Not great to look at and when you first go in you notice the mismatched chairs, the oil skin table clothes and the fast food looking ordering counter, but then you hear the tim drums in the background and smell the smoke and fabulous flavors in the air. The chicken is unreal; moist, just the right amount of sauce, hot and lots of flavor. The plantains and sweet potatoes finish the dish off to make for a great eating experience. You can bring your own wine or beer with no corkage or other fees. Don't be fooled by the appearance, the food makes up for everything else.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great flavors. Place and decor feels like you're in a road-side restaurant in Cuba. Guava juice is the best drink on the menu. Jerk offerings will have your eyes watering. Expensive prices for the amount of food that you receive when compared to Carribean restaurants on the East coast.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

What can I say, I am now a huge fan.

A couple months back, I passed by Cha Cha on the way to another venue where a friend was celebrating a birthday. I had eaten just minutes before, and yet the smell out of this little hole in the wall caught my attention and had me craving food right then and there. The line was out and down the sidewalk, so I figured I'd come back.

Fast forward to today and I'm in the neighborhood with my girlfriend. We're hungry and so we search out parking and lucky enough find something.

What you need to know:

The line can get long. Wait in it. It's worth it.

The jerk chicken enchiladas were great. I wanted more out of the plantains but you can't get it all.

The spinach quesadilla was also pretty awesome.

It's BYOB. Enough said.

Cool spot, great vibe, and when you get done, you can walk along the beach for a while.

It's one of those places that remind you why you love LA!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

In each of my stays in Santa Monica over the past few years, I have always tried to eat dinner here at least once per stay, because the food is inexpensive, service is quick, the menu offers a wide range of Caribben and Mexican foods, food quantities are great, and the food is very tasty and well-prepared.

I hve sometimes ordered food to go, for lunch or dinner, and have sometimes chosen to sit (usually with a friend) in the outdoor seating area. This restaurant,particularly the outdoor seating area, also seems to be quite popular with a number of local residents, who seem to drag along friends and make it into a grand meal and a grand evening.

Overall, great restaurant, and great food!