“Tasty food, nice atmosphere”

Enterprise Fish Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Enterprise Fish Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 713 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Cross street: Main St
Description: Enterprise Fish Company, Santa Monica has been around since 1979, serving a wide selection of the freshest seafood dishes where patrons can watch and smell their meals come to life, grilled to order over our mesquite flame grills.
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Had Lunch there on a Saturday around 1:30. The place seemed quiet. We sat outside in a nice fenced area with lots of vegetation , just because it was a nice sunny day but the inside seemed really nice too. Our waiter showed up fairly quick and took our order, he was knowledgeable about the menu and made some recommendations.The fresh oysters are really, really great probably the best we ever had. My wife had the burger and I had the grilled fish sandwich. Both were good.
Love their french fries too. Since we had a coupon the price was reasonable, but even without it it would have been not too expensive. Can't wait to go back and have the fresh oysters again.

1  Thank dragonhart

Reviewed November 30, 2013

The place is very cute. Open kitchen where you can see chefs making your dishes. There is a big variety of everything including amazing Lobsters served with two different sides. A nice stop in santa monica

1  Thank sciopina
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We came here for their lobster dinner special. Decor and ambiance reminds me of a very worn down restaurant like a Bubba Gumps that could be found on the Pier. With that being said, the food rates anywhere between 2.5-3 stars. If I were to return, I'd order more sides. The two they offer is not filling enough. The lobsters were okay except for one major issue, almost all of our claws (4) were undercooked. I still give Enterprise a 3 since my friends say the last time they came here, it wasn't bad, although I don't know if I would return.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Enjoyed a very good dinner at Enterprise. Our waiter, Kyle was very helpful with recommendations and was very professional. He added to our experience. The oysters were very fresh and I recommended the Washington oysters to visitors from Scotland at the next table. A himachi sashimi hors d'oeuvre was wonderful. The fish served for an entree was very fresh and well prepared.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

The pecan pear salad was wilted and slimy. Even the manager immediately admitted it shouldn't have been served. The salmon was so dry and fishy. The lobster bisque was lumpy with a sting fishy taste. I've been going to Fish Co for 20 years and had always thought of it as a reliable place for a good meal. I am never going back.