“Great Seafood place”

Enterprise Fish Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Enterprise Fish Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 682 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Cross street: Main St
Description: Enterprise Fish Company, Santa Monica has been around since 1979, serving a wide selection of the freshest seafood dishes where patrons can watch and smell their meals come to life, grilled to order over our mesquite flame grills.
Brisbane
“Great Seafood place”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

It was a complete chance choice for dinner. A place was very busy but we managed to get a table. Service was definitely one of the better ones I had in a while. The server was knowledgable and very attentive but did not overdo it. I loved the seafood, definitely worth trying when you are around the area. Cocktails are definitely worth to try and there is quite a choice.
The only small issue was quite a lot of noise inside, but not as bad as some other places, but be prepared that you may need to concentrate if you are talking.

• Visited October 2012
Alicia F, Manager at Enterprise Fish Co., responded to this review, May 9, 2014
I'm so glad you enjoyed your seafood dinner with us, Agnes! Our place is pretty upbeat and high energy, but we think that makes for a fun night out! I'm sorry to hear it disrupted your conversation, though. Next time, don't hesitate to let the host know, and we'd be happy to try to seat you in a quieter part of the restaurant.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to Santa Monica. The next time you visit the area, we'd love to welcome you back in!

Take care,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
New York City, New York
“Best happy hour ever!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Not only are the drinks happy hour but so is the delicious food! It was awesome. We had so much great food and drinks (including cocktails) and between 6 of us spent around $100 total. Love this place. Nice quiet outdoor terrace if it gets too noisy inside (though quite full inside, noise level was pretty reasonable considering).

Again, if I lived in LA it would be a regular.

• Visited February 2013
Alicia F, Manager at Enterprise Fish Co., responded to this review, May 15, 2014
This review is about as good as it gets -- thank you for sharing such kind words! I'm thrilled to hear that you and your group enjoyed sipping on cocktails and chowing down on fresh seafood. I hope you had a blast visiting Santa Monica! The next time you visit, be sure to swing by!

Best,
Paris, France
“The Best fresh seafood around LA area”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The selection of fresh seafood is great and everything is fresh and good, especially fresh lobster and crab. A very enjoyable experience plus the staff is fextremely friendly!

• Visited September 2012
What a lovely review, Donald! Thank you for sharing your kind words. You're right -- everything we serve up is fresh! We think that makes all the difference, don't you think? We can't wait to see you back in on your next trip to Santa Monica!

All the best,
“It was BAD”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Service is the worst
Took forever to get food
Shrimp and calamari were bad
Dry fish sandwich

Only clam chouder was good

I'm sorry to hear that our service and appetizers fell flat. Anything less then stellar is not okay in my book. I wish I knew a bit more information about your visit -- if you'd like to share any additional comments or concerns, be sure to get in touch.

I hope we get another chance to welcome you back -- I know our normal standard would truly impress!

Best,
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Pretty good fish”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I recently dined at Enterprise Fish Co in Santa Monica and it was a good experience. I had the caprese salad with scallops. It was a simple dish but that's what made it good. the service was good and it was a festive environment (being the Friday before Christmas).
Definitely recommend.