“Different and Healthy”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The menu was unique, especially to one that does not frequent health food style restaurants. The food was not only healthy, but very flavorful as well.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

this place came highly recommended but just ok IMO. Disappointed by milkshake (too runny) but other food ok.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Went there this week and I am in love. I follow a pretty strict paleo diet and they had a lot to choose from for my grain, sugar, dairy & legume free diet! I got the Kung pow which was amazing... I don't eat rice so they subbed for more veggies with my dish! Would go back in a heartbeat :) I was there with family as well who both eat a typical North American diet and they were completely fooled with their vegan dishes! One of them had the little dippers (blt sandwich and tomato bisque) and it was delicious - the tempah really tastes like bacon!
Only complaint is that I just wish they were in canada!

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

The server was excellent. He was genuinely interested in making meal recommendations. I wish I could remember his name! We finally decided on brunch. We both had the AVA B ‘N’ CHEEZ brunch scramble. The portion was large and filling. The flavors complimented each other well. If I wasn't on vacation, I would have taken some of it home. Since it was so delicious and I didn't want to waste it, I ate it all. The only thing that I didn't think was good was the hash brown. It was very hard. Everything else was delicious. The temperature was perfect and the presentation was good. Well worth the trip!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I am not a vegan myself, but I was experimenting with it for a little while, along with no gluten, so my LA native friends took me here. I was pleasantly surprised, they even had gluten-free beers on tap, non-dairy based "cheeses" and other great roasted options. Was a large, healthy meal that didn't make me feel too full afterwards.