“Excellent Vegan/Vegetarian”

Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent Vegan/Vegetarian”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This place has excellent food for those that are vegetarian or vegan. Food was extremely healthy and plentiful. The service was excellent and the atmosphere very nice. This is a great find and highly recommend it when visiting Santa Monica.

• Visited June 2013

Binghamton, New York
“still remains one of my favorite restaurants”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Love this place, actually bought their cookbook. PERFECT place for vegetarians. Absolutely delicious food. I live in NY but brother lives in SM so eat here when visiting. Such a unique variety of food. LOVE the sea vegetables. The yerba mate latte with hemp milk is phenomenal. We would stop in everyday just to have one. I tried recreating it at home but couldn't get the same effect. Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
Toronto, Canada
“tasty food :)”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I went to this place with my husband and 3 children. Although we do eat dairy and eggs we did not miss them from our meal at all. Unlike many vegan restaurants we found the food to be exceptionally tasty and flavourful. Our waiter was very happy which made the entire dinning experience extremely satisfying

• Visited May 2013
Los Angeles
“5 Star all the way”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The food is excellent. The service is excellent. I always love coming here. The food is organic, vegan and TASTY! Servers seem to be happy which reflects on the service. They are warm and welcoming, something I appreciate very much when I go to restaurants and which is a major reason if I decide to come back or not (pointless going back even if the food is good if the servers don't treat you right...right?) Anyway, I will keep eating here. I also bought the Real Food Daily cook book. The recipes are complicated to make (or time consuming more like it) so it is well worth it to me to come there and eat.

• Visited April 2013
Hollywood
“Great Daily Specials”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Been coming here for 10 years... in fact the chef gave me their recipe for quiche made from tofu. I usually go for the daily specials... had a pizza that had all sorts of veggies including some really fresh tomatoes. Also tried the health platter that day with a selection of the chefs creations. It's usually busy, so go on off peak times (2-4 pm) if you don't want to wait for a table.

Visited December 2012