“Fresh!!”

Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fresh!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I love traveling with friends, we all went on a Saturday...all 14 of us and we all chose different entrees and got a taste of a little of everything. I had the Vodka Penne with Italian sausage...it was borderline salty but not there yet so it was enjoyable. Pasta was al dente, sausage was spicy and delicious....I think it was the sauce that neared a little salty.

The Gnocchi w/ pesto - OMG - delicious! Fresh Gnocchi, the basil in the pesto was fresh, as hot as my dish was, I could absolutely tell the high quality fresh ingredients!! Its a bit much after awhile so I'd definitely share this one.

All in all good experience. If you're there, give it a try.

• Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
“Really great food”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed this place. Great italian food, great service, nice place. We certainly recommand this place for à Nice family dinner.

Leigh
“Nice!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Went only for drinks so review based on this alone.

Lovely surroundings and great ambience! Our wine was OK and the 'feel' at the bar was kinda ok. It is a restaurant mainly so don't want to be unfair.

Visited July 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“Decent Italian Food”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

I stopped into Trastevere for dinner while I was out in LA on Business. I was by myself and just looking to grab a bite to eat while I caught up on emails so I sat at the bar. I started with the caprese, which was a little too much to eat for just one person but done well. I ordered the pesto gnocchi for my main which I really enjoyed. The decor seemed a bit on the fake side to me. It was also a bit pricey compared to the quality of food. The service was amazing though. I was seated at the bar and the bartender would stop by every couple of minutes just to make sure my water was filled and that I had everything I needed. If you are looking for decent Italian food on the promenade Trastevere is a good option.

Santa Monica, California
“Easy Livin!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Here is the thing about the Third Street Promenade. If its not raining, the promenade will be busy. Especially at night and on the weekends. Unless you have a reservation someplace, assuming they even take reservations, its gonna be tough to find a place to eat. But wait, there is hope in the form of a really yummy Italian restaurant. Say it with me: Trastevere! Sure the outdoor seating is limited but the restaurant inside is pretty spacious. If you are coming out with a larger group, more than four, you are gonna have a tough time finding a table anywhere but here. The service is really good. Super nice people, efficient. The pasta dishes are all very good as are the pizzas. Favorite is the Four Cheese pizza. Its a sauce less wonder and delicious. Nice wines as well. Try em out!

• Visited January 2014